Thread: Kind of scared

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Welcome to SO Mary-I'm 51 w/15 grands-age means nothing here LOL
    You will be amazed at the peeps at scrap orchard...these girls ROCK!!

Cuz that's how we roll!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mary View Post
    Wow! Everyone is so nice. I still can't believe I got brave enough to post in the gallery/challenges but everyone was having so much fun I wanted in. Now I wish I had started the games sooner. I did get three layouts/challenges done and had an absolute blast. Now I want to participate in some of the usual weekly challenges. You guys are fun! Scrap Orchard is my main go-to for digi kits b/c of the quality and variety, and now it feels...I don't even know how to describe it. It's just good. Thank you for all the welcomes.

Hi Mary!! Welcome to Scrap Orchard :)

hi there, Mary! welcome to the Orchard :)

hello Mary! welcome to the Orchard! i'm so happy that you've made the first step and introduced yourself and have played along with some of our challenges. if you have any questions feel free to post in the forum anytime and we'd be happy to help you out as much as we can.

Hi Mary! Welcome to SO! Love your LOs - very pretty! Be sure to check out the monthly challenge thread - it a great way to earn plum perks (free money) here at SO. Looking forward to seeing you around!
    Last edited by greenmother; May 8, 2012 at 12:31 PM.

Welcome to the Orchard. Love your pages- fun seeing the two pagers - that is how I scrap as well - but not usually at the same time - I think I should try that more often!

Thriving with THRIVE Life and Getting Oiled Up and Healthy with Young Living Essential Oils

Welcome Mary! I'm so glad you are having fun with the challenges.
    You are a busy lady with all that scrapping!

welcome to scrap orchard! I am an older scrapper too:) I have 2 grand kids. Amelia, 5 years old, and Brandon, 4 years old. I do scrap a lot of them:) Digital is a lot easier to work on a little bit at a time!
    Hope to see you around the orchard a lot!

Mary... so glad you are with us. I'm Sari and I'm Chelle's Aunt (Chelle of Chelle's Creations!) I turn 45 in the next week. I have no children or grandchildren as I've never married. But I "adopt" family members wherever I can. Chelle and I are a year apart and she's my oldest niece. Then my family springboards. I have 39 nieces & nephews and in June we add #75 of my great nieces and nephews. Welcome Welcome! I've only been here since Jan and everyone here is so supportive and helpful!

Hi Mary! Glad to have you here at SO!

Hi and welcome! Don't be scared, the ladies here are amazing. Not only do they create some of the most beautiful pages, but this is a great community of women too!

Welcome Mary! Glad you decided to jump in with both feet... nice to meet you ... welcome to SO !