Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Template MIS | December 7th 7 pm EST | Scrapping with Liz

The Template MIS with a Twist
    (to participate in the TWIST just comment in this thread before the MIS starts and then complete the MIS, easy peasy!)

Buzz Instructions

Special Instructions: Because the template is your choice, the only way I will know if you participated is if you link your layout in this thread. To qualify, post your layout to the gallery or hosting site of your choice* and then paste the image and link here by 8:15 pm EST tonight to qualify for the drawing and by 7:15 p.m. tomorrow (12/08/13) to qualify for the free template.

Instructions

Use any Scrapping with Liz's Template of your choice. You can make your layout yours and design as you like as long as you follow the five instructions below. Don't forget to shadow, title, date and journal.

1. At least one staple.
    2. At least two photos.
    3. At least three spots of alpha/font (title, date, journaling, words on journal card, etc)
    4. At least four pattern papers.
    5. At least five hearts.

The Twist

The Twist: For those that left a comment in the Buzz Thread before the start of the MIS, you can use any or all of the below instructions to replace up to three instructions of the five above (you must do a total of five instructions, any combination). If you use all eight instructions and complete your layout in the 75 minutes you will be entered into the drawing twice!

6. No more than one star (yes, this mean you can have no stars and meet this requirement).
    7. No more than two ribbons.
    8. No more than three buttons.

*Posting Notice: Outside of using a Scrapping with Liz template, you do not need to use Scrap Orchard products in your layout to qualify for the challenge. To post layouts in the Scrap Orchard Gallery you must meet the current Scrap Orchard Gallery requirements of using 75% SO products from current Scrap Orchard Designers (template only counts 25%). To review the gallery requirements, click here.

What is Liz's MIS: Liz's Template MIS is a twist on the favorite. You can use any Liz template that you own; you pick your favorite (you even can see the instructions before you pick your template!) Everyone that completes a layout and posts to the SO gallery and this thread within 24 hours will receive a new, never released template for free. Complete you layout within the 75 minute time limit and you will be entered to win a coupon to Liz's store!!!

If you have been meaning to try a Make It Snappy! but didn't have the two hours to give -- try this awesome format, its only 75 minutes long and you still get the full hour to complete your layout! Don't think you can complete 7 instructions in 75 minutes??? That's okay, this MIS only has 5!

Don't own a Liz template yet? Well its easy, you can pick up some Liz templates for free!! Look for freebies on Liz's Monthly Scrap Orchard Challenge, Liz's Facebook Page, Liz's Blog or go to the Scrap Orchard Blog and look for Liz's templates as part of Template Tuesdays.

The MIS will be hosted in this thread.

Participation Prize

Sample Layouts -- Instructions were used to create layout -- clues here do you think you know what the instructions are?

by Tracy (Kit: Oh So Happy by Bella Gypsy Designs; Font: KG Empire of Dirt)
    Last edited by tpbuffy; December 7, 2013 at 07:01 PM.

Writing this on my calendar now...

Fun!

looking forward to it!

Looking forward to Saturday!

I'll be there :)

I love these!

Yay! I am hoping for two things...
    1. That I can make it, and
    2. That I actually remember, LOL!

Fun, fun! I just pinned it and posted in the gallery too. :)

Ok ... do I get it right? The LO has to be done between 7 pm and 8.15 pm?

Template MIS | December 7th 7 pm EST | Scrapping with Liz

See you Saturday, I should be able to make it!

OOh - I just might be able to make this one! Woot!

I shall try to be there.

Deff gonna try this time!!

Quote Originally Posted by tanteva View Post
    Ok ... do I get it right? The LO has to be done between 7 pm and 8.15 pm?
    Done by 8:15 p.m. gets you entered into the drawing for a cert to Liz's store along with the free template. You can still get the template if you complete a layout in 24 hours :)

I'll be there although I'm outta here at 8:15... Got to watch my Buckeyes beat the Spartans in the Big 10 championship game!

Quote Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
    Done by 8:15 p.m. gets you entered into the drawing for a cert to Liz's store along with the free template. You can still get the template if you complete a layout in 24 hours :)
    Ah, great, thanks! Then I'll try and make a LO on Sunday. Can't be here 7pm EST - it's in the middle of the night here :)